What hurricane? What tropical storm? The weather is beautiful here. Perfect for the beach. Yesterday was shopping day so we were not ignoring you all just not alot to talk about. Although we also had a 4.5 hour drive; but we are now on the downhill side of driving. Only 8 more hours without town on the entire trip. 3 days in virginia Beach, 2 days in Colonial Williamsburg, 2.5 days in washington then onto New York.
We couldnt be more blessed that the storm wasnt worse. We do all need to pray for the people in Ikes path. Hope you have all enjoyed our sharing with you.
We will share again tonight.
Love and Miss you guys!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looks like so much fun!!!!! I love Virginia Beach!!!
We are enjoying following the trip!!
I SEE YOU MISS ALL BUT NOT JUS ONE PERON BLAKE YA I SEE YOUR SO MEAN
Wow! That's all, just wow!
Post a Comment