Sunday, September 7, 2008

Virginia Beach

It really is an amazing site to see 4 young ladies seeing, feeling and expieriencing the ocean for the very first time of their life. Balzhit the tiniest one of all was a trooper. The ocean was quite intimidating to her at first. She was too little for the power of mother nature. She never quit or even slowed she just kept fighting; and eventually.........powered thru and never looked back. The girls were in the water for at least 90% of the 4 hours we were there. Not too much sun either.

Tomorrow may be a picture only day unless something very interesting happens at the beach.

Blake I miss you almost as much as my husband and Taylor and Tillie and Bogey. There is no better compliment!!! I think of you every day. Plus I bought another cool thing for you. You are one of those persons that when I see it theres no question its for you. Amy they have sweet tea (32oz) for $1 thats in the budget!!!!!!! The sweet tea here is sweeter than any Chicken Express in Texas. Its almost too much.

Raj and Juhy don't forget to plan your date night (Thurs are best) Im ready to spoil my newest addition of children.

Love yall see you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy !!! Its Me, Tillie! (& Taylor & Bogey...oh yeah, & fishees too). We are being very good while you are vacationin', well, s'specially Me-n-Tay. Bogey broke your cactus pot but we're gonna save it and Bogey says "So-urrrrrry". We like hanging out with Laci, and Layla plays with us outside & gives us treats. I like fetch 'til Tay keeps the bone, but we just find more stuff for her to throw for me, Yea! We'll come back to visit again, but wheres the new pics?? We Rove Ru ! Layla says HI!