Pic #1 DO YOU SEE HOW WONDERFUL OUR SUNNY LISA MARIE IS? we love her SO MUCH)))) Pic #2 That is the Belle Meade Plantation, the very first house he had before his mansion Pic #3 This was his estate, can you see the difference? That man did a great work, moving from that poor house to this really big mansion! All because of his great horse, which was so valuable that just one "night/session” with it cost $2500 With no guarantee!!!!! Also there is one more ridiculous fact about it, that on its funeral day came about 300 people!!!!! FOR A HORSE! Just imagine! Pic 4 and 5: That is where we had one of the best lunches in our life!!!! All of us concluded: we love southern food! DELICIOUS!
After the great lunch and going to the plantation we went to a dinner theatre- no we didn’t eat there it was over our budget (Amy that’s for you) The play was funny and they have learned to pay attention to body language so they got most of it. You should have seen the body language it took to explain a stud fee. It was clean I pretended to take a horse from a trailer and leed it to the padock about that time she got it.
Last night after theatre we were driving home and I was tired and you all know how I get when I am tired….. I saw a sign that said Parthenon and I said huh??? Lets go look….. Imean hey no one has said anything about it so Im sure its nothing; but if its cool it would be great to see at night so…….well it was more than great it was MAGNIFICANT. Then Billie says can we get out and walk. Of course I said sure but I really wasn’t excited……It ended up being a night of Magic Moments the photos are amazing as you will see it was only us and the Parthenon 11:30 at night. A full size replica of the original Parthenon built in 1897 for the World’s Fair- No intention of keeping it for 100+ years. Then today when we went it was pouring and we couldn’t get any outside pics. But we were curious what’s inside this crazy thing. Guess what a full replica of Athenia 42 feet tall. So it goes to show you….. If your called to do something do it You never know the outcome.
1 comment:
Pic #1 DO YOU SEE HOW WONDERFUL OUR SUNNY LISA MARIE IS?
we love her SO MUCH))))
Pic #2 That is the Belle Meade Plantation, the very first house he had before his mansion
Pic #3 This was his estate, can you see the difference? That man did a great work, moving from that poor house to this really big mansion! All because of his great horse, which was so valuable that just one "night/session” with it cost $2500 With no guarantee!!!!! Also there is one more ridiculous fact about it, that on its funeral day came about 300 people!!!!! FOR A HORSE! Just imagine!
Pic 4 and 5: That is where we had one of the best lunches in our life!!!! All of us concluded: we love southern food! DELICIOUS!
After the great lunch and going to the plantation we went to a dinner theatre- no we didn’t eat there it was over our budget (Amy that’s for you) The play was funny and they have learned to pay attention to body language so they got most of it. You should have seen the body language it took to explain a stud fee. It was clean I pretended to take a horse from a trailer and leed it to the padock about that time she got it.
Last night after theatre we were driving home and I was tired and you all know how I get when I am tired….. I saw a sign that said Parthenon and I said huh??? Lets go look….. Imean hey no one has said anything about it so Im sure its nothing; but if its cool it would be great to see at night so…….well it was more than great it was MAGNIFICANT. Then Billie says can we get out and walk. Of course I said sure but I really wasn’t excited……It ended up being a night of Magic Moments the photos are amazing as you will see it was only us and the Parthenon 11:30 at night. A full size replica of the original Parthenon built in 1897 for the World’s Fair- No intention of keeping it for 100+ years. Then today when we went it was pouring and we couldn’t get any outside pics. But we were curious what’s inside this crazy thing. Guess what a full replica of Athenia 42 feet tall. So it goes to show you….. If your called to do something do it You never know the outcome.
Post a Comment