Sunday, September 21, 2008

The end of our trip-new chapter in our lives

Today is Sun the 21st. The girls went home on Wed the 17th. That was much harder than I would of ever dreamed. I truly do have 4 more daughters in my life. They all left with new nick- names



Bajzhit-Slow Poke

Billie- Little Bit

Aryuna-Trash Lady

Julia-Sleepy



Rushing to the greyhound station (and I literally mean running) with 12 minutes to spare and 2 of the girls having to go on to Philadelphia without their money. Why???oh because LM didnt understand that ATM cards had limits at the ATM and oh yea I lost my DL. Needless to say thank goodness they were going to be in the states and I was able to get it to them the very next day. A little stress on the last day never hurt anyone. We made it to the greyhound sattion with 12 minutes to spare.



Julia and Aryuna were able to spend a few extra hours before their flight to Russia. We had a fabulous lunch at Roxy's famous Deli at Times Square. A cornbeef and pastrami sandwhich that stood at leasts 8 inches tall. A piece of cheesecake that was the best I had ever eaten.



They helped me walk across town to meet my niece. By the way everybody t-vo Sandhogs on Sun night on the Discovery Channel. Its a seven weeks series about the tunnel project she is working on in NYC she will be on the show we just are not sure which week.

I want to say thank you to my new daughters and let them know how much I love them and miss them. I will never forget all the laughs we had, all the things we learned and all the things we shared.

Im left to put the pics on the site - wish me luck. Will you share your trip to Moscow and how it is when you get back home. Share-we want to know.

Girls-Dont forget our homework assignments then we are going to email it to each other to make our lists of memories for our trip.

Love you all and miss you lots!

1 comment:

TomTeam said...

Four ice cream cones but only three people? You should visit my blog if you want to know how to take a proper picture.
;-)