Monday, September 1, 2008

Day Minus 12 1/2 hours to take off

For Starters Let me start my saying thanks to Juhy and Raj for such a smart idea. As many of you know computers are not my strength so the fact I am "blogging" is amazing in itself. I really do not know how to let everyone know this exsists so help me by letting others know.

We have the car, the girls are running to Walmart for one last hoora in Mineral Wells then off we go at 6 am tomorrow.

Its very cute seeing me drive the Uplander Mini Van- This will be as close as I will ever be to having the mom mobile.

Ill update when I can and let the girls know I want them to write as well. Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Raj Daniels said...

this is great. the best of luck to you on your trip

TomTeam said...

Where are the pictures?

Anonymous said...

I have never seen you be anywhere at 6am???? lol THIS IS AMAZING!