Tuesday, September 16, 2008

NYC










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful trip! I will never forget this 2 weeks!!!!!!!!
Aryuna

Little bit said...

OOOOOOOO LISA MARI I CAN NOT LEFT SOME MESSAGE in blog about trip from Moscow so I decided to add as comments((((I watched again all our pictures and again want to cry so these were the happiest part of my life!!!!I miss miss miss everything espesially how you can make us fun everywhere and everywhen I hope that I will be so as you: be happy always/ we arrived to Moscow with Balzhit our friends came to meet us They were scaring when they saw our big bags they said that we probably walked in America Sale sale with round eyes)))we were there 2 days watch several sights and flew to our native town we had to pay for our laggage some extra money because it was too hard, we have some limit for weight it's very little, but when we accrossed the boarder it was ok hera in russia this weight less a lot of. but it's ok I presented to my father, sister. brother they were very satisfied, ohh the parfume that I bought for father was wondeful he likes it very))))Thank you our Lisa Marie I so love you!!!!!my e-mail address: dashibalbarova_b@mail.ru, please write down your address, but anyway I'll take it from girls and will write. Miss you, love you, Billie- closet girl

Little bit said...

OOOOOOOO LISA MARI I CAN NOT LEFT SOME MESSAGE in blog about trip from Moscow so I decided to add as comments((((I watched again all our pictures and again want to cry so these were the happiest part of my life!!!!I miss miss miss everything espesially how you can make us fun everywhere and everywhen I hope that I will be so as you: be happy always/ we arrived to Moscow with Balzhit our friends came to meet us They were scaring when they saw our big bags they said that we probably walked in America Sale sale with round eyes)))we were there 2 days watch several sights and flew to our native town we had to pay for our laggage some extra money because it was too hard, we have some limit for weight it's very little, but when we accrossed the boarder it was ok hera in russia this weight less a lot of. but it's ok I presented to my father, sister. brother they were very satisfied, ohh the parfume that I bought for father was wondeful he likes it very))))Thank you our Lisa Marie I so love you!!!!!my e-mail address: dashibalbarova_b@mail.ru, please write down your address, but anyway I'll take it from girls and will write. Miss you, love you, Billie- closet girl